I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kitty Singles - new hand spun single ply yarns!

Well, I did pretty much what I hoped to yesterday, except instead of spinning 7 WOOL single plys, i spun 4 wool and 3 bamboo. Here is a mosaic of the 4 single plys -


Wineberry - 190 yards, thicker DK weight
Spring Blossoms - 160 yards, Worsted weight
Coral Sands - 170 yards, DK weight
Melon Blossom - 134 yards, Worsted weight

And, here are the bamboo colors. These aren't quite listed on etsy yet, but I will be listing two of the 3 skeins later today (hopefully) and the third will be listed as a custom-spin-to-order, as I do have more fiber in these colors.

That's all for now!

No comments:

AddThis