I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Prepping for This Week's Spinning & New Yarns

I only have 3 art yarns skeins left in my etsy shop! So, this morning I decided to do my "prep" work for spinning art yarns. I pick out some fibers (most of these have been pulled out recently because I wanted to spin them, so this part was already done.) Then, I bring out my boxes of novelty and specialty yarns, and match up these with the fibers. Both couches were covered! Here is a mosaic of the mess -

And, here is the final "spinning queue" - bags of sorted art yarn materials and bamboo -

Now, the trouble is deciding what to do first!

And, here is a mosaic of some of the newer yarns I have listed on etsy. You can find them all HERE.
Now, i better get to work!

-------------------------------------

2 comments:

Jenny Carter said...

WOw, look at all that. You are gonna be busy!~

Just Another Runner said...

i know! but, i do love to spin the art yarns so it will be nice to get back to them for awhile.

AddThis