I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm on Facebook!

Even though I should have been spinning, I set up a Facebook profile tonight! I now have a personal page, I guess you'd call it, and a page for Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns.

This took up way too much of my time tonight, which means I only have two new yarns for tomorrow - both single plys. One is a Falkland wool and the other Merino. I had wanted to spin an art yarn, too, but just didn't get to it. I do have it all ready to go - all the yarn snippets are cut and in order and the fiber prepped. It's what I will spin as soon as I wake up . . . later!

I did add some yarns today - mostly two colors of bamboo. Kitty Grrlz Light and Kitty Grrlz Dark!

Now, I must sleep so I can get some spinning done later!!!!

-----------------------

No comments:

AddThis