I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival

I have been very bad in not updating here much lately, but I've been busy and distracted with things, so I apologize. Hopefully things will get back to normal next week and i can once again post regularly.

One of the main reasons I haven't had time to post is that I am getting ready for the WISCONSIN SHEEP & WOOL FESTIVAL which is THIS weekend, actually, it starts TOMORROW! It runs Friday, September 5 through Sunday, September 7. I will be there vending in the Country Store area. I've been busy spinning and have new art yarns, lots of Kitty Singles single plys, and 14 new skeins of bamboo. I may have some pictures to share later, but for now - have to get to work.

If you are near Jefferson, Wisconsin and love wool and fiber - come check out the Festival! CLICK HERE for all the important information!

2 comments:

Etsy Green and Clean Guild said...

Good luck at the festival! Your work is beautiful!

Just Another Runner said...

thank you! :)

AddThis