I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, September 19, 2008

Cedarburg Fall Wine/Harvest Festival this weekend!

This weekend I will be at the Fall Wine/Harvest Festival in Cedarburg, Wisconsin! I do have a few new pairs of wristwarmers, and shawls in every color of yarn I have available! I didn't get nearly as many done as I wanted to, but something is better than nothing, and I will be able to take orders for them as well.

I also have an amazing new color of bamboo. I may have a picture posted on my flickr later today, but it is basically a very dark version of "Spring Forest" and I am calling it "Holly Berry Trail". Very deep burgundy and a darker green and silver. I loved it so much, I spun 4 skeins last night!

I'll also have one new art yarn and 6 or 7 new scarves!

Please come by if you are in the area - it is a large festival and lots of fun! You can get more information by CLICKING HERE.

Hours for the festival are 10am-6pm on Saturday, September 20 and 10am-5pm on Sunday, September 21.

My booth is #195, near the corner of Turner and Washington. I am actually on the opposite corner from Turner Street.

Now, it's back to work for me as I've still got some things to finish up!

No comments:

AddThis