I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lots of new yarns . . .

So, the Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival was an *okay* show for me. I actually made about twice as much in July at the Midwest Fiber & Folk Art Fair, but at least I covered my costs and made a little extra. I also was able to meet some etsians, ravelers, and just in general some fun fiber people! :)

But, since the show wasn't quite as I had hoped - I do have lots of new yarns listed at kittygrrlz.com and on etsy. Below are just a few of the highlights - check out my site or etsy shop for more!

New art yarns -

PlumBerryCrush -
Plum Sunshine Divine -
Hibiscus - (this is an older one but had been reserved but is now available) -

Squish-tastic! - Peacock Sands -

I also have lots of new bamboo yarns - in colors Chocolate Berry Shine, New Southwest, Southwest Sky, Springtime in Paris, Stormy Night, and Aqua Lime.

I am working furiously this week to finish a large custom order, then will be working on some art yarns, more bamboo, and knitting lots of shawls and wristwarmers for my next show which is the Cedarburg Wine/Harvest Festival September 20-21. This means I probably won't be posting much as I prepare!

No comments:

AddThis