I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, August 15, 2008

Back and busy . . .

I have been back since Tuesday from the show up north and also visiting with my sister and dad. But, I've been busy spinning and with other life things . . . but i really just want to post some pictures today of the new stuff! :)

New Yarns -



All of the ones above have been listed and if you click on the picture it should take you to the etsy listing. The ones below haven't been listed yet, but should be later today -

Super coily CoilySpun -

Two corespun single plys -
I also have a few other yarns up on etsy - Novel Ply PoodleSkirt Plush and Mahogany Midnight Moon FunctionArt art yarn.

I'm not sure how much time I'll have over the next few weeks for blogging, but I'll try and check in here and there with new yarn pics and any updates on the life-stuff if and when things change . . . but for now, it's back to the wheel . . .

No comments:

AddThis