I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Violet Moon

Not much to say today, and only one new yarn to show - Violet Moon - a Batt-tacular! yarn spun by me from a carded batt of merino and superwash wools from TerraBellaSpun.

It is now on etsy and also my website.

In other news - I did spun up two yarns last night that should be listed later today. One is a "Novel-Ply" yarn - plied with Moda Dea Fur Ever yarn, and the other is another "Batt-tacular!" yarn spun from another batt from TerraBellaSpun. Tonight I am hoping to spin up a bright aqua/turquoise/purple art yarn, and get some bamboo prepped . . .

speaking of bamboo - I am going to be running a featured yarn ad on Ravelry starting Friday (hopefully). I ordered almost 10 pounds of bamboo to spin up over the next 2 weeks so that I could be listing new bamboo while the ad was running . . . and now . . . I've very worried. I haven't gotten the package yet! According to tracking it seems to be IN Milwaukee . . . just not delivered yet?!?!? But, since it is Priority Mail . . . it just seems odd. So, I am *really* hoping it arrives today . . . if it does, I hope to have some new bamboo daily for the next two weeks!

No comments:

AddThis