I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just a quickie today . . .

Am very tired this morning so just want to quick say -

They got rid of the right person on American Idol! Yay!

Eye Candy Hand Spun Art Yarn - 84 yard skein is now listed on etsy and will be on my website shortly.
I also have a treasury on etsy! It will only last until about 3am on Saturday, but you can check it out HERE. It was inspired by the bunny posting yesterday AND the fact that I've had the "Bunnies, it must be bunnies" line from the Buffy Once More With Feeling episode running through my head all week. I may change it up today or tomorrow.

And, here is a sneak peek at the yarn I spun last night. Again, nighttime pictures are difficult because I really need better lighting. But, for now, here are the "Deep Sleep" Hand Spun Art Yarn skeins. They are 108 and 114 yards and one is plied with blue thread and the other green. Here are the novelty/specialty yarns that were spun in:

And, the skeins:
and, a closeup:

Okay, that's it for today!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

That first skein is so bright and cheerful, it makes me think spring!

Miss Pin Productions said...

Lovely! I agree with caroline, I feel like spring has sprung!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just found myself a new yarn shop. Yippee!!!!!

Just Another Runner said...

thank you all!

AddThis