I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A few new yarns

So, I really do want to blog more, honest. It just seems there aren't enough minutes in the day! I'm on a break right now, so here is a quickie, picture-heavy post. Stay tuned, though, because I am determined to have more of "content" post soon, in addition to featuring some great etsy sellers who have bought my yarn and are making amazing things with it!

But, for today . . . here are a couple new yarns. One is already available and the other 3 will be listed on my website later today and on etsy today and tomorrow.

A new handspun single ply - spun from hand dyed merino wool from the Yarn Wench:

Something new I just started working into my yarns -- coils and beehives! They are hard to see in this picture, but they are there . . . :)

And, another fun black and white art yarn:
And, finally, "Salsa Gold" - this one is already on etsy here:

The really funny thing is, I AM SUPPOSED TO BE KNITTING! ;) I have a show this weekend and not many hand knit items . . . but all I keep doing . . . is spinning!

Oh well . . . maybe I will get some knitting done tonight . . .

No comments:

AddThis