I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wonderful Etsy Sellers!

Today, I'd like to thank all of the wonderful etsy sellers who have bought from me! Some of them buy for their own personal use, while others use my yarn in their own creations - thus keeping the circle of handmade and etsy going! If you are looking for wonderful handmade items, please consider checking out these shops! Now, without further ado and in no particular order:

CHARTE CHIC
Char is a newer customer, who at the beginning of the year bought some of my absolute favorite yarns. She creates unique, one of a kind, wearable art! I love the textures and yarns she uses and the style of these pieces. They would warm you up while showing your individuality! Here are two of my favorites. Of course, the first one was knit with one of my "Divine Melon" yarns . . . and the second, well, I just love purples! Check out Char's shop HERE for more! She's got different styles and colors to choose from for all your individual tastes!



ARTEMIS I
I always wonder what *other* things could be made with my yarns . . . and then, last fall, I was introduced to Rhonda . . . she makes "WhippetSchnoods" - snoods for your dog! Her items (the snoods as well as beautiful scarves) are hand knit with care, using hand-dyed and hand-spun yarns in soft fibers. It is cute to think that "Kitty" Grrlz yarns are helping make something for wonderful dogs . . . Since most of her work is custom or special request, here is a picture that will link you to her shop, where you can view her for sale and sold items to see the wonderful array of yarns she has worked with in the past. She welcomes custom orders, so if you have a dog in need of a snood or just want some fancy, funky artemitts (fingerless gloves), scarves, you name it, don't hesitate to contact her! :)

NYMPHLINGS, HandMade Dolls by Babji
Another wonderful customer, Lisa creates the most amazing dolls with various yarns, including luscious handspuns! Her Nymphlings each have their own personality and story, so you can find the perfect match! Here are just two of her cute Nymphlings:


RYONO CREATIONS by knottynaomi
It's sort of funny how I "met" Naomi . . . we realized we both "stalk" The Yarn Wench on update days and have been fighting over fibers for almost a year! :) Now, I consider her a wonderful fiber friend. She makes some of the most beautiful sparkly Swarovski crystal jewelry, as well as spins some of the most beautiful single ply yarns I've ever seen! She also spins other types of yarn, as well, and you just know she uses the best fiber! Here are a few of her available items:



I think that is all for today. I hope you will check out these great etsy sellers!

And, I do thank ALL of my customers! I just thought it would be nice to feature a few etsy sellers. If you have bought from me, though, and would like to be mentioned or featured here, just contact me via etsy or my webpage. I would happily have a day where I feature buyers and their finished projects! Or, if maybe you are a seller as well, but I didn't know . . .

***PLEASE NOTE! All pics in this entry are the SELLERS pictures, and not mine!

No comments:

AddThis