I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, October 12, 2007

YARN CON TOMORROW!

I know I have been very much the slacker blogger lately, and there's actually been a lot going on - trip to Vegas, car issue, spinning lots of new yarns . . . but I really only have time today to say, if you are in the CHICAGO AREA and love yarn and knitting/crocheting, PLEASE consider checking out YARN CON! It is Saturday, October 13 from 10am-4pm at the Pulaski Park Fieldhouse (1419 W. Blackhawk St) in Chicago, IL. For more information, please check out the website HERE.

I will be there with lots of handspun yarns, some brand new that aren't even on etsy or my website yet! (and, won't be until after the show)

With vendors and workshops, plus some special guests, this will be THE place for yarn lovers this weekend! ;)

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

AddThis