I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Monday, October 22, 2007

New Sale Section on Etsy!

I know, once again, that I have been slacking on the blogging front. I hope to get back to a daily or at least every-other-day routine of posting here. Since I spun up almost 2 pounds of fiber this past weekend, I should have lots of new things to share in the upcoming days.

But, today, I want to announce that from now until December 31, 2007, I will have SALE SECTION on my etsy site! (as well as a sale section on my own website).

I will be rotating in selected handspun yarns and reduce their price. These will most likely be older yarns that I have had for awhile and don't think I would be knitting up before the end of the year.

You can check it out HERE, and don't forget to check in regularly as I will rotate in new yarns at least once a week! (I've already sold one today!)

No comments:

AddThis