I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Something wonderful I found that was made from my yarn!

I happened upon this beautiful brooch on etsy the other day! It is made with my Ice Princess bamboo - one of my favorite colors. This was made by Foxaz, and you can find their shop on etsy here! Here is a picture of the brooch, from their etsy listing which you can find HERE. So pretty!!!

This is an example of the yarn used -

Which you can find in my etsy shop here, here, here and here!

-------------------

1 comment:

foxaz said...

Thank you so much for featuring this brooch! Your yarn is an absolute dream to work with, and the subtle colors are fabulous!
I'm glad I could make something lovely from this lovely yarn.

AddThis