I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Monday, November 23, 2009

NEW Hand Spun yarns!

I've got lots of new yarns listed in my etsy shop, and am continuing to try and list new ones daily. Here are some of the latest ones -

Bronze Field - Squish-tastic! Bulky 2ply

Some new bamboo - one is a lighter shade of "Plum Paradise" - this is Plum Paradise Light -

And, some more of the Taos Sunset Art Yarn colorway, and also another NEW art yarn color, Holiday Whispers -

And, finally, some new single ply yarns -

Top
Blackberry Sea Hand Spun Single Ply Falkland Wool Yarn 200 yards
Christmas Wrapping Hand Spun Single Ply BFL Wool Yarn 130 yards
Bottom
Cinnamon Clay Hand Spun Single Ply Falkland Wool Yarn 140 yards
SerpentSong Hand Spun Single Ply Falkland Wool Yarn 140 yards

This week I hope to spin some merino wool two-plys and I'll also be knitting lots of scarves for my show this weekend - ART VS CRAFT in Milwaukee, Wisconsin! I'll also have a couple more art yarns before the week is done.

Now, it's off to get some of this work DONE!

No comments:

AddThis