I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Couldn't leave Stitches Midwest without....


buying something!  I really wasn't going to since I have so much fiber and yarn already...as a matter of face, right before Stitches, I received 10 pounds of merino/tencel blend of fiber dyed by Cloudlover Yarn & Fiber in several colorways.  Here are two of them...these are both custom-requested colors...

Look for these to appear in my shop soon!

I also ordered some more merino/tencel from Sheepish Creations... can you tell this is one of my favorite blends to spin??

And, then, while at Stitches I couldn't resist this amazing fiber and these sparkle yarns from KnittyandColor!  (The darker yarn is called "Holocene" and so is the fiber in the top left - it's a merino/silk blend.  The other is "Northern Lights" and is alpaca/silk.)

I have no idea what I'm going to do with the yarn since I really don't like knitting with such thin yarn!?  But, I couldn't resist the colors and sparkle!  I'd love to hear suggestions in the comments on what I should knit with these awesome skeins!

So, now I guess I better get spinning... but what to do first???


No comments:

AddThis