I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, August 27, 2010

New yarns and knits!

I managed to list some new items over the past week! I think this is the most productive I've been in awhile and it feels pretty good. Here is everything new and don't forget - FREE SHIPPING in the USA ($5 International) on all ready-to-ship yarns in my Hand Spun Yarn Shop from now until September 6 and FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on all of my hand knits in my Hand Knits Shop (please note, however, that I will not be shipping until September 2, so all purchases made from now until then will ship on the 2nd. The next newsletter will also go out on the 2nd)

New Art Yarns -
FunctionArt - Canyon Violets - Hand Spun Art Yarn, 76 yards and 73 yards
FunctionArt - Holiday Romance - Hand Spun Art Yarn, 66 yards
FunctionArt - Midnight Magenta - Hand Spun Art Yarn, 70 yards

New Hand Knit Cowls/Neckwarmers, spun from handspun art yarn -
Hand Knit HandSpun Art Cowl/Neckwarmer - Juniper Jewel
Hand Knit HandSpun Art Cowl/Neckwarmer - Ever Green & Gold

And, finally, some new bamboo skeins, including two NEW colors!
Beautiful Bamboo - Waves of Blue - Hand Spun Single Ply Yarn, 144 yards and 126 yards
Beautiful Bamboo - Summer Brights - Hand Spun Single Ply Yarn, 110 yards and 116 yards
Beautiful Bamboo - Summer Carnival - Hand Spun Single Ply Yarn, 120 yards and 114 yards

New Hand Spun Art Yarns and Cowls knit with art yarns

New Hand Spun Bamboo Yarns

No comments:

AddThis