I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Midwest Fiber & Folk Art Fair this weekend!!

I'll be at the Midwest Fiber and Folk Art Fair starting tomorrow, Friday, July 16! It runs all weekend and is taking place at the Lake County Fairgrounds in Grayslake, Illinois this year. I am sharing a booth (#322) with Natalie of Cloudlover. We'll have handspun yarn, handdyed fiber, blended fiber batts, specialty fiber packs perfect for spinning into your art yarns or using for other fiber projects, and also our NEW Spin-Your-Own-Art-Yarn kits!! Please check it out if you are nearby!

My etsy shop items will be de-activated during the days of the show. I'll be re-activating at night (so long as the internet works in our hotel) AND will have tons of new stuff to list on Monday (unless it all sells, of course! ;) )

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

AddThis