I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Looking for something to do this weekend?

This weekend, I am partaking in our first annual Three-Generation Rummage, Craft and Bake Sale!

WHEN?

Friday, May 28, 2010 from 8 AM - 4 PM
Saturday, May 29, 2010 from 8 AM - 4 PM

WHERE?

North Prairie, Wisconsin - Hwy ZZ & County E - 1/4 mile west of E on HWY ZZ
(For exact address or directions, please email me here!)

WHAT??

A HUGE Antiquer's Rummage Sale - Friday and Saturday
Including plenty of things to make antique hunters happy, along with household items, some cds, and other wonderful miscellaneous treasures. My contributions include some Jack Daniels memorabilia, some awesome collectible dolls, Barbies, cds, and more.

A Mini CRAFT Fair - SATURDAY ONLY
I will have all of my hand made items - hand knits, a bit of jewelry and ALL of my hand spun yarns. Knits and jewelry will be deeply discounted. Yarns will be on sale, too! I'll also have my spinning wheel, so if you are curious to see how yarn is actually spun, I'll be spinning throughout the day!

I will also have craft SUPPLIES - some jewelry making items, fiber for spinning or felting, commercial yarns, ribbon, and more.

A BAKE SALE and GOOD FOOD - SATURDAY ONLY
My sister (and niece) will have some amazing goodies she's making for the event - her list included brats, salsa, baked goods, and things I am forgetting. All super-yummy though!

So, if you are in the area, please consider coming out for a unique "rummage" sale experience!

--

No comments:

AddThis