I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Two new single ply yarns

Even though I was at my show all day yesterday, I did manage to spin 2 new yarns and have listed them in my etsy shop today - both are spun from Falkland wool hand dyed by Cloudlover.

This one is from her "Rotten Pumpkin" colorway, though I'm calling it "Harvest Night" and it is 158 yards -

And, this one is from her "Decay" colorway, but I've dubbed it "Southwest Rustic" and it is 180 yards -

I spun a couple more today but am not sure I'll get them listed tomorrow, but they will be coming soon. I also have two pairs of wristwarmers, one hat, and four scarves that I hope to list in my Kitty Grrlz Knits etsy shop this week. I've got some custom-spin requests to work on next, but I also hope to have time to get some new yarns spun for my etsy shop, too. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

AddThis