I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New yarns!

These are some yarns I listed this past Sunday! Two new single ply yarns - Telltale Heart and Nevermore, an art yarn called LOCHNESS, another art yarn called "Watermelon Sushi", a Squish-tastic! "Turquoise Sands" and a Navajo 3ply, also called Turquoise Sands. The singles are spun from Falkland wool dyed by Cloudlover, Lochness is a Spontaneous Spinning Batt from LOOP, Watermelon Sushi is merino dyed by Cloudlover. The Squish-tastic is merino dyed by the Yarn Wench, and finally, the 3ply is merino/bamboo blend also dyed by Cloudlover.

I know my blog has been very neglected lately, but I've been busy with non-fibery things (unfortunately), though I have been spinning and getting ready for Wisconsin Sheep & Wool, which is coming up soon! I'll have NEW YARNS, BAMBOO YARNS AND FIBER, and also novelty yarn fiber packs perfect for your fiber art projects, scrapbooking, spinning or . . . whatever you'd like! I may try and have some new knits, too! I'll still be listing yarns here and there before then, but I should pick up the pace as far as new listings on etsy go AFTER the show.

Also, I have listed the remaining fiber and yarn destash in my Kitty Grrlz Knits shop. You can find the FIBER DESTASH here, and the YARN DESTASH here!

That's all for tonight! :)

No comments:

AddThis