I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, November 21, 2008

DIY Trunk Show - Saturday, November 22 in Chicago

Once again, it is that time of year! The time of year for wonderful indie craft shows, and the first one is THIS SATURDAY, November 22, in Chicago.

Last year at this time I wrote a slightly crazy post about how much the Trunk show has meant to me, so I won't repeat that again. But, if you want to read it, it's right here.

Today, I'll just give you the basics -

DIY TRUNK SHOW
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Pulaski Park Fieldhouse
1419 W. Blackhawk
Chicago, Illinois
10am - 5pm

For more information and a list of participants, you can CLICK HERE.

I can't wait! I always love this show! I've got new hand knits - including two new cowls/neckwarmers, and as always will have LOTS of yarn!


AND, if you aren't in Illinois, but rather the Poynette, Wisconsin area, you can actually find some of my yarns at the Lapacek's Orchard annual Hoedown for the Holidays, which is today (Friday, November 21) and tomorrow (Saturday, November 22). It is 1/2 mile east of Poynette, Wisconsin and you can find more information right HERE. I sent a small collection of yarns for their show, including a few bamboo skeins, some "Batt-tacular" yarns, a two-ply, and even a couple of small art yarn skeins. All yarns sent (except for the 2plys) are $30 or under!

No comments:

AddThis