I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, November 9, 2007

Christmas in the Country Craft and Art Show

Another weekend, another show!

This SATURDAY, November 10 (tomorrow!) I will be at the Christmas in the Country Craft & Art Show in Deerfield, Wisconsin. It is at the new elementary school -- 340 West Quarry Street -- in Deerfield, WI.

The show runs from 9am-3pm
$1 admission for adults, kids are free!

**Make and Take Craft Workshop for kids!
**Afternoon Visit from SANTA!

Concessions and free babysitting service available throughout the day!

If you are in the area, come on by!

No comments:

AddThis