I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Sunday, August 16, 2009

New yarns and destash now on etsy

Today, I listed some new yarns. Mostly single plys, but also one Navajo 3ply in merino wool and tencel. Here is a mosaic of the yarns, all of which can be found in my etsy shop HERE. (One note - the last one, the orange/pink one won't be listed until Monday!)


Also, I have now listed all of my FIBER and YARN destash in my Kitty Grrlz Knits Shop on Etsy. I am also offering a discount for multiple lot purchases -
FIBER Destash - buy 2 or more lots and get 15% off
YARN Destash - buy 2 or more lots and get 10% off

This discount will be refunded to you via paypal (after your payment is made) OR you can wait for a revised invoice - BUT, if you want a revised invoice, please note that in the "Notes to Seller" section when checking out on etsy.

I may be working on a custom order this week, but hope to sneak in an art yarn or two and maybe some more Navajo 3plys. I've got the fiber ready, just need to spin! I've also got a bamboo fiber order that will soon be on its way so look for new bamboo late next week, probably.

No comments:

AddThis