I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, March 20, 2009

Yes, I'm Having Another Sale

The fact of the matter is, I need money to pay taxes! So, I'm having "Spring Has Sprung" sales this weekend in BOTH of my etsy shops!

In my Kitty Grrlz Knits Hand Knits shop -
$10 off all winter hats, scarves, and cowls!
PLUS, Free Shipping in the USA and $5 International shipping
No code needed - prices are already changed to reflect these specials. Sale runs through Sunday night.

In my Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns shop -
Free Shipping in the USA and $5 International Shipping
PLUS:
Purchase 2-3 yarns and receive 10% off!
Purchase 4 or more yarns and receive 15% off!
CODE: SpringHasSprung09
To receive the additional percentage off discount, please put the code in the Notes to Seller section and wait for revised invoice via Paypal, or pay and I will refund the discount amount.
Offer valid through Sunday night, March 22.

No comments:

AddThis