I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, August 3, 2007

More Harry Potter yarns

Was off sick yesterday, so have lots of work to do, but wanted to quick post some pics of the other harry potter yarns finished this week. All of these were spun by me from handdyed Falkland wool from the Yarn Wench (who just did another big update last night!) in colorways inspired by the Houses of Hogwarts. You can see more pics on flickr HERE.

Ravenclaw

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor


Slytherin (still need to get better pics of these)

Okay, I think that's it! Should have better pics of Slytherin tonight.

AND, I will be participating in the "HAPPY HOUR" Friday sales thread on etsy today! My sale will be:

16% off you ENTIRE order, including shipping!
Offer good from 3pm-10pm Central Standard Time
To get the discount, put "Happy Hour" in Notes to Seller section and wait for updated invoice, or pay and I will refund the difference.
Due to shows this month, today will be the ONLY SALE I will be having in the month of August!
CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT I'VE GOT IN MY SHOP!

No comments:

AddThis