I'm a librarian, spinner, knitter! This is my blog for crafty things, updates to my shop and more.
You can check out my handspun yarns here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Spun Yarns and my hand knit items here - Kitty Grrlz Hand Knits

Friday, July 25, 2008

Blog interview!

So, today my interview with Tara of BlondeChickenBoutique was posted on her blog! It is part of her "Fiber Friday" postings as well as part of a series of interviews with full-time fiber artists! Please check it out!

It is also why I may be posting a bit about doing this full-time. There were some things I thought of after the interview, and also think there may be other useful things I could share. I may get to posting that later today, but definitely hope to include it as part of my daily posts next week!

No comments:

AddThis